Hydrant Line Pressure Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
Designed with the Highest Efficiency membranes in the industry, and proprietary
MemShell Carbon Cartridges, the Hydrant RO delivers up to 1000 Gallons Per Day
from 60 psi of line pressure. No Pumps or electricity required.
- Membrane: Two Axeon 4" x 21" THC HF5 Membranes. The industry's highest flow membranes for maximum rejection 98.5% nominal (96% minimum) of impurities.
- Membrane Housing: Two 4" x 21" Axeon PVC Membrane Housings - Feature a patented design and require no tools when servicing.
- Frame: One Aluminum White Powder Coated Frame - Corrosion resistant and light weight.
- Carbon/Sediment: Two 4" x 21"MemShell Carbon Coconut Cartridges, each rated at 100000 gallons chlorine reduction at 2ppm of chlorine.
- Tank: 24oz accumulator pressure tank. Reduces TDS creep and improves overall efficiency.
- Manual Membrane Flush Valve for easy cleaning and extension of membrane life.
- 1.5" Casters for roll away convenience.
- Easy Maintenance & Operation: Systems feature a compact design, and are pre-plumbed and have all off their components strategically located for easy access and inspection.
Hydrant System Specification
Gallons Per Day 1000@77F Degrees
Weight (Approx) 50 lbs
Elements (Qty) 2
Feed Connection 3/8"
Waste Connection 3/8"
Dimension (Approx) 14" D x 23" L x 20" H
Manual Flush Standard
Product Connection 3/8"
Recovery 50% *Specifications can vary
System Operation Specifications
Minimum Feed Pressure 50psi
Minimum Feed (GPM) 1.4
Maximum TDS 2000ppm
Maximum Operating Pressure 150psi
pH Range 3-11
Minimum NaC 1% Rejection 96%
Maximum Hardness 1.5Grains/Gallon
Operating Pressure 60psi
Maximum Freed (GPM) 3
Maximum Temperature 105F Degree
The Hydrant Line Pressure RO System has hundreds of applications including:
- Food Service
- Whole House Residential
- As a Central RO Hub Feeding Multiple Dispense Points
- Higher Recovery rate 1:1 Ratio
- Zero Energy Consumption
- High Flow, High Efficiency Membranes
- Low Maintenance
- Compact Space Saving Design
- Easy-Rolling Casters
- Individually Tested
- 1-Year Limited Warranty